Advanced Chemometrics and Machine Learning
The aim of the course is to provide an in-depth knowledge of how to analyze data. We assume that the participants have already had some limited experience with data analysis but want to become fully professional in building models also on complicated data. Focus will be on multivariate chemical data coming from spectroscopy, chromatography, sensory analysis and many others.
The course will enable the participant to:
- Validate and improve advanced models
- Build calibration models of complex data
- Make classification models
- Preprocess data before analysis
- Apply common machine learning tool
- Present and visualize complex data.
relevant microorganisms using classical and molecular biology based methods and evaluate the putative source of them.
The course is offered as a single-subject course at the Faculty of Science. Single-subject courses typically run for seven to nine weeks with scheduled activities approx. one day per week.
You will be attending the course together with full-time students from the Faculty of Science, and you must meet various admission requirements. The course ends with an exam.
The number of places is limited, and they are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, so do not delay your application!
University of Copenhagen
Department of Food Science
* in some semesters, the course may be run from another location. You will be informed about this upon registration.
SCIENCE Student Services
Tel: +45 35 33 35 33 - kl. 9.12:30 (closed Wednesdays)